Monday, 19 October 2015

H O L I D A Y

IMG_1675
IMG_1702
IMG_1652
IMG_1698
IMG_1673
IMG_1690

So I'm on holiday now and it feels good! Two weeks ahead so what am I going to do? I haven't any big plans but probably gonna visit Nantes for a couple (many!) times, see some friends, do a bit of schoolwork, bake Finnish stuff, do sports, just spend time at home with the family and chill. Today we're off to a beach and maybe gonna take some photos over there. 

Yesterday I skyped with my family and introduced them to my host family & introduced my host family to my family. Hahah I think it was so epic when they were all sitting there and talking to each other (with me translating ofc ;-)) and laughing. But they also said such nice things that I felt like crying; what did I do to get all these people in my life :')). I was just so happy and it was cool to see that I could translate the stuff (French-Finnish-French) they wanted to tell each other. 

No comments :

Post a Comment